This is what my toom looks like when its clean u don't want to know what it looks like when its messy. haha. i tried to get good pictures but its so hard.
I love your room Ceci, and the pictures are Great!! You are so lucky your mom and dad let you do whatever you want in your room. (I'm not that nice:), I'm boring!!)
5 comments:
Ceci's room is so colorful and warm. I love it. The pictures really don't do it justice. Ceci loves color.
I love your room, the colors are very nice. It is nice to make your space your own.
I love your room Ceci, and the pictures are Great!! You are so lucky your mom and dad let you do whatever you want in your room. (I'm not that nice:), I'm boring!!)
When did you get your own room??? I thought you had to share with Stevie???
oh halley i'll tell u the story when u come visit. it isnt agreat story :(
Post a Comment