BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Breaking Dawn is FINALLY out!!!! im done reading it and im a little sad the story is over. i got it Saturday started reading it yesterday and finished today. yes it was that good. i am twilight fanatic! haha.

6 comments:

young family said...

We are still waiting for ours :( I can't wait. I am sure we will all be fighting over it when we get it.

Ceci said...

well everyone one was waiting for me to finish. Tina, my mom, grandma, i think maybe chancy. it was a lot of pressure. haha.

Steven said...

Now you can start helping me with all the work around the house.

Tina said...

I can't believe how fast you read it!!! I'll probably be at the end of the line to read it . . . that is okay though, I can be patient!

Emma said...

We got ours too! i can't wait to read it but i have too read Eclipse first! i can't wait! My mom got to read it fist though!

King Family said...

I just finished it. I don't like to read them fast. I like it to last for a while. Im pretty sad it's over too. It was soo good!