BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Boxes


Aren't boxes wonderful? You can use them for anything. well almost. Packing, storage, and imagination. Give a little kid a box and they can have so much fun. They can play barbies in there talk on there pretend princess cell phone hide from siblings. a box can be just about anything. Just ask Stevie she loves them. :)

6 comments:

The two old crows said...

boxes are fun. I think you used to love them also.

Bainter Family Antics said...

i think i did :D
-Ceci

Emma said...

Boxes are so much fun! You could even use a big box as a slide.Fun,fun.

Emma said...

hey ceci how did you get that hangman on your blog? The one on the side of your blog?

Tina said...

I've been forgetting about your blog since you went private, DARN. Boxes are great fun, such a simple thing, but do get your creative juices going!

Grandpa Sid said...

My best personal memory about boxes goes way back! As a child, I spent 1 month in bed with the mumps.

For my liberation party, my brothers rigged a tow strap to a box and I got a wild ride around the dining room and kitchen on the black and white checkered linoleum floor. It was great.

I am catching up on your blog too Ceci. Cool!