BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Tagged

10 years ago
I was 2 years old and probably still pooping in my pant's!
Things on my to do so list today
Well there is my room that need's to be cleaned and my piano to be practiced,dishes, the garbage can needs to be brought in, oh and the most important sleeping, can't live without that!!
Snack's i Enjoy
I enjoy anything with sugar in it. Right now there is cake in the kitchen so i enjoy that right now and anything with sugar!
What would i do if i were to suddenly a billionare
I would by a big house with a swimming pool and all the thing's you need. I would visit Paris and family. Go to college. I would also save the money for future reasons.
3 of my bad habits
1st i don't do my chores very often. 2nd I am usually in a bad mood. 3rd i wait till the last minute to understand or do something.
5 jobs that i have had
i havent really had any jobs before so i'll do my best. I looked after cat's for a friend. horrible job. I babysit sibling's i don't like that job to much either. I turn off all the upstairs light's once everyone go's to bed. I turn off Zanes alarm clock when it go's off at the strangest times. I bring in the trash can. Haha some strange job's.
5 things people might not know about me
i did play the flute once. i got contacts Saturday. I enjoy reading. I dyed Grandma's hair a couple day's ago. My toenails are painted blue.

I have no one to tag. It's so sad.

4 comments:

young family said...

I liked what you said, too funny on what you were doing 10 years ago :) I am enjoying your blog :)

Bainter Family Antics said...

Weren't your toenails brown just yesterday? Ceci, you are a hoot? I love to read your blog, you are fun. Mom

Tina said...

Ceci,

I laughed until I cried reading this blog entry. I wondered about tagging you . . . but you did a great job answering the questions!!!

Aunt Tina

Ceci said...

sorry they are brown haha i was thinking of blue then! i'll change it!