Last week was spirit week it was alot of fun. This out fit is the out fit i wore for mismatch day i was deffinetly mismatching. i also did twin day but i was a triplet. My triplet's were Lindsey and Mariah. I didn't do the rest of the week though they were rockstar day and super hero day. It was a lot of fun. I can't wait to do it again.
Four Months
6 years ago

5 comments:
It would be so fun to be 12 again and do all these fun things again. You look so cute Ceci.
I still think you looked adorable!! Mom
I like your spirit!!! My kids don't even do it anymore, they are spoil sports :)
I like the new look of your Blog Ceci, Now I can read it.
Forget what my mom says don't listen to her!!!
That looked like so much fun my school doesn't do that!
-Emma
Post a Comment