BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Glamour




Today i was bored so i decided to glam Stevie up. She said it was alright so i did her hair and makeup. She told me she feels pretty and kept asking me to rake pictures i finaly did and so i decided to put her on my blog. :)

5 comments:

The two old crows said...

You both are sooooo cute

Bainter Family Antics said...

This must have happened after I stormed out of the house because everyone was being so rotten. Must have made a difference, cause when I came home everything was quiet and Ceci and Stevie spent some quality time together. I love you both so much. You are both beautiful. Mom

King Family said...

Oh my goodness!! She looks so pretty. You did a good job Ceci!! She looks much taller too! I can't wait to see everyone in person!

Tina said...

Stevie, you look pretty and much older!!! What fun "sister" time!

young family said...

Nice!!! lookin good Stevie! Wow Ceci you are a very good hair and make up stylist!!!

-Emma