BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ice Cream

My favorite ice cream would have to be Cookies & Cream. YUMMY!!! I LOVE ice cream. i am always eating ice cream... OK maybe not always but i eat it a lot.The past week we ran out of are ice cream. NO!!!!!!!! My mom finally bought more a couple days ago. no cookies & cream. sniff sniff. oh well ice cream is ice cream right??? so this time she bought orange sherbet (not ice cream) and root beer ice cream. she also bought the original vanilla. we ate ice cream as a family tonight. i had orange sherbet and root beer my parents both had the same. Zane, Noah, And Stevie had vanilla with hot fudge on top. YUMMY!!!!!!!! Baxter is at someones house sleeping over cuz he is going to boys camp tomorrow. hurray! more for me!! usually when i got home from school i would have a bole(if that is how you spell it) of ice cream. that was great cuz when you live with little siblings when they see something they want they get it then its all gone before you know it. i get home before all of them since I'm in middle school. well its summer so when i have a bole of ice cream they all have one too. my ice cream is gone before Ive realized or i take the ice cream box out of the freezer and its EMPTY!! again sniff sniff. so I'm wondering Wat is your favorite ice cream? are you a ice cream lover like me????

10 comments:

Tina said...

CHOCOLET!!

YES!!

McKay

Tina said...

I love all kinds of Ice Cream but I think my favorite is a chocolate peanut butter mix . . . . a shake if possible!

The two old crows said...

I can take or leave ice cream it is not my favorite. I do love orange sherbert and maple nut.

young family said...

COOKIE'S AND CREAME!!!! It is SOOOO good!!!

OF COURSE I'M A ICE CREAME LOVER!!!!

Emma =D

Ceci said...

yay! an ice cream loverr!!!! we can be ice cream loverrs together!! woohoo

young family said...

We just made strawberry milkshakes, YUMMY!! I LOVE ice cream!!

young family said...

We can be ice creame loving TWINS!!!

-Emma

Baxter said...

I'll have to say, CHOCOLATE MINT.

And yes I'm an ice cream lover, although I don't eat it a lot. I savor it when I have it though.

Grandpa Sid said...

You SCREAM, I SCREAM, We all SCREAM for ICE CREAM!!!!!

King Family said...

Mint N' Chip... and Cookie Dough!!!!