Well my friend and i got even border so we did Zanes hair. lol. he didnt really care. I straightend his hair yesterday. I love Zane he is so awsome. lol. i crimped his hair. you cant really tell. look closely and you can tell the difference.
Four Months
6 years ago

7 comments:
Hehehe!! Nice! Zane, thats pretty cool you let them do that! You must have a lot of patience Ceci!
Ceci,
I have to say, your spelling really made me laugh on this one!! Not that I'm a world-class speller myself . . . .
yeah i know but o well. i have a lot of school to go through. lol.
to kewel. I think it is neat that zane and noah let you do things with their hair. Then Stevie with that red stripe today looked kewel
I wish you were here, I would let you do my hair :)
I used to curl my brothers hair :) I wonder if they remember that. I love summer and the fact that you have the time to do these things.
all of you he sat still and did not complain but maybe that was because he was watching baxter play Zelda on the wii. they love that game
that is SO funny. ROTFL
McKay
Post a Comment