BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Girls Camp

This is where i slept
inside a tent. There was a racoon at my ward camp site it was pretty scary. It ate are left over pizza the bishop bought us.That was dissapointing cuz we were planning on eating it for breakfast. There was toilets and showers im glad for that. but the lake was nasty it was green and had sea weed. It was really fun.

3 comments:

young family said...

That looks like the kind of girls camp I went to, minus that nice comfy looking mattress :)

Yuck on the racoon, they scare me. I am sorry it ate your pizza, better luck next year.

young family said...

yeah for the pictures of girls camp!!!Looks like fun!I bet you're glad for the mattress!!i would be!I sooooooooo can't wait to go to girls camp next year! i hope i don't meet a racoon any time soon they creep me out.Sorry about the pizza.Hope you had a good time!

-Emma

King Family said...

I always loved girls camp. Haha.. never had a matress though. Lucky!